Teeny Tiny Thoughts - Saturday - Cookies

Howdy, everyone! Today, I'm going to talk about something I don't really understand myself and honestly I have to admit that I was quite shocked when I recently got this message on my blogger profile:


I do have to disappoint everyone who was looking forward to a cookie recipe or something like that (;P) but I think almost everyone of you has already heard of cookies in the internet. I read a whole bunch of articles and texts about cookies, but I still don't really understand what they are for. I Just know I have to tell you guys that this page, my blog, or whatever you want to call it, uses cookies... I am not a technic freak at all, I don't even know what to do if my phone crashes and I just read that cookies are some files who save informations and these can be also personal informations like your name, address and stuff. I'm not sure if I understood this right but I just wanted to tell you, I mean you never know... If someone of you knows it better than me (Not really difficult ;)) please tell me in the comments! I'd like to have this this explained ;) 

Sorry that all my recent posts are quite lame and not really interesting, I hope I'm going to have a better topic to write about soon... For exaple "back to school" or something like that, I don't really know yet....

xxx Solange

Popular Posts