A Lazy Saturday In My Life

Hello and Welcome to my blog everyone! As you can see in the title of this post, I am going to tell you about my day today! Saturdays usually are like this in my life, so you can relate this on other Saturdays as well, but I have to admit, on normal Saturdays I don't run through the whole house with my camera, trying to capture everything I do... ;)

1. Waking up


I do always set my alarm clock on 9 o'clock in the morning. I used to sleep really long into the afternoon until I discovered that you have a lot more from your weekend when you wake up on a acceptable time in the morning. Nine in the morning is not as early as I have to wake up when I have to go to school throughout the week, and it is still a lot time left until noon. I think waking up at a not-early-not-late time really helps me to be motivated for the day and it makes me feel really good to know that I didn't just do anything but sleep that day. So that was my first tip... and the second one follows right here: Never ever even think about setting your favorite song as your alarm clock in the morning. Just don't. Even though you can see this really beautiful alarm clock on the picture up there, I have to admit that I can't stand the sound it makes because you are literally standing in your bed when it rings, so I usually use my phone as an alarm clock. And once, I had the brilliant idea of taking a song I really liked for the ring. And it was not a good thing to do at all. Because? Because I can not listen to this song anymore without feeling uncomfortable because it had taken me out of my beautiful dreams so many times. I think when you always hear the same sound waking you up early in the morning, your brain starts hating it for obvious reasons. I mean, who likes getting up in the morning?

2. Breakfast


Saturday breakfasts are probably my favorite ones. My parents are usually in town at the time I eat breakfast on Saturdays, and my sisters are still sleeping or just doing something else in their room, so I am all alone and I can enjoy it all on my own. I usually make some yummy things like you can see on the picture. It takes a while but I enjoy the eating afterwards ;) I know it's not really healthy what I eat there, but who can resist Nutella and a hot chocolate? So as you can see on the picture, I also read the news, but I don't always do, because (next tip haha) news are always so negative and it pulls your mood down. I like knowing what's going on in the world but sometimes it's just too depressing, so if you're in a slightly bad mood anyways, I don't recommend reading or watching the news.

3. getting dressed (or nah)

Well, I don't always really get dressed on Saturdays, in this case I did, but sometimes there are just moments of me thinking: 'why should I get dressed when no one except my family is going to see me?' And those are the days when I end up laying on  my bed in sweats all day, reading some books or watching some YouTube videos. I don't particularly love those days more than I do the productive ones, but those are other days than today. Today I did get dressed like I do on every usual week-day and I don't regret it so far.

4. studying :/


After trying not to think about it for a couple of hours in the morning, I finally have to face it: Studying. I am not generally a really lazy person, but studying is probably one of the least favorite things I do. But I have to. So I had to study some French today and I did it, and the good thing about it is, that I feel super intelligent now that I have studied. And here's another little tip: Even though it might be really hard to start studying, it is always worth it and you usually feel better after doing it! And if you have to learn some vocabulary like I did today, it is really good to learn a couple of words, then do something else for a while, then repeat the words and get some new ones, then do something else again. I don't know about you but I learn a lot faster when I do it this way and I think it's definitely worth a try if you haven't already.

5. Doing something creative


I try to do something somehow creative every free day, what means every day when I just sit at home and don't really do much. Today, I invented this book sign, so you always know where you have to continue reading. I am currently reading 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' for the ways to many-th time and I recently lost the sign I'd had for more than a year, so I decided to try to create a new one. it was really easy to make it, and I am blessed to show you how ;)




Well, since I know you all are quite intelligent I don't think I need to explain those pictures, and if you don't know what I did there, use your own creativity and make your own version of it!

By the way, I was listening to Shawn Mendes whilst having my creative time
;)
Go check it out if you haven't already
6. Write Blog Posts


Well, writing this post was probably the favorite activity I did today, but I don't know what's going to happen to day and since it's only 16:43 PM, there's still a lot of time left for something to happen... Well, I think this is the end of the post, since my life hasn't continued yet and I can't really say what's going to happen today... Well, I can say that I am going to go to bed and brush my teeth but I really don't think y'all want to know that so byyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee see you next time, thank's for reading!

byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyeeveryonedon'tforgettosmilealotandeverythingisgoingtobealrightonedaymaybenottodayandnottomorrowbutitwill alright bye love you ;)

Popular Posts