Teeny Tiny Thoughts - Monday - Little Photo Strolls

Guys! It has definitely been a while! The reason why I haven't been blogging much recently is quite simple: I kind of ran out of post ideas. Sometimes there are just times when I am super creative and my head almost explodes because there are so many ideas that want to get out - and on the other extreme - there are those times when my head is either just empty or filled with things like homework, the fact that I should find myself a hobby which doesn't have anything to do with the internet and, let's be honest, boys. But even at those times, I sometimes manage to get my (I'm going to say it the nice and kind of appropriate way) butt of the couch and go out to take some pictures. I don't know whether it's the fact that I am finally going out into the 'nature' or the fact that taking pictures of everything is just very much fun - it always helps me to relax and clear my mind.

As I said, I don't really have an idea of what this post is about and I just wanted to let y'all know that I am alive and I am still blogging over here. But I'd like to share some pictures that I took on several of these little photo strolls.

The first two are from a little stroll I did one evening when I was bored and I just went to the town near me and took some pictures. I have to say there are a lot more pictures from that day, but on most of them it would be easily recognizable where exactly it is and I don't really want that so I sadly have to keep them in personal use. And, just to be fair, the best picture that I took this day concludes a completely strange man that I don't even know the name or anything and I am not sure I am allowed to share this on here or not ;) Sorry Guys ;/

Then the following four are from the skiing holiday I went on for a couple of days and I have to say... I am quite proud of some of them ;) And the last one proves to y'all that I have read Harry Potter so many times already that I have become a wizard myself :)






only a floating cake missing on here
Alright. With having these guys showed to the world, I have to admit, I have lied to you :O Don't be scared it was only a tiny little lie. It was right at the start of this post where I told you all that I didn't have any post ideas... Actually I am kind of working on a post which will be up sometime but I just have to do research so I can really reach what I want with that post soooooooooooooooo... Lord knows how long it's going to take since I am not the best researcher. But it will come. I  promise. :)

Have a nice day and don't forget to care about our dear planet :)

See you soon! 

(P.S. Happy late Valentines day)

Popular Posts