Spring Favourites 2016


On the 03/13/2015, there was a new post on this blog, a post I was immensely proud of, a post called 'Spring Favorites'. When I recently went through some of my older posts, just to see how I have changed in the last year, I found this post and thought to myself 'Why not doing a post as this one again?' In the old post, I am actually promising to do a 'favorites' post every season but as you can see, I have not quite kept my promise... Oops 
Well, anyways, I have found some new Favorites and I have to admit, I actually wanted to put this post up yesterday, since it was exactly one year ago, counting from yesterday, but I didn't find enough time to write the whole post, so I am one day late but seriously, who cares?


My first favorite might seem quite weird and I admit, it actually is. It's a book called 'Holy Cow' by David Duchovy and, well, it basically is about a cow, a pig and a turkey trying to escape death. You really need to get used to the perspective of the whole book, but it is fun and, well, it's just a great book that managed to put a smirk on my face more than once...



My next favorite is, as you can see, non-digital photography. I have started experimenting with this amazing camera a while ago and I have recently developed the first film and the pictures seriously look SO AMAZING. To anyone who has an old camera sitting around and waiting to be used, I can only tell you that it is a really good idea to go and pick up a film and just start taking some shots :)



Mainstream, I know. But it really is so good. If you haven't noticed what I am talking about yet, I am talking about the Micellar All-in-1 cleanser by garnier, which has gotten pretty famous lately and which has also been on literally every single blog that I'm reading so I thought it might be a good idea to pick it up in a store and try it myself. And I was right, it really was a good idea. I don't know what it is about it and since I am not really that much of a make-up wearer (actually I barely ever wear any make-up at all) you could think it's not from any use for me, but it is. Any blemishes, any pimples, anything what could possibly annoy me about my face, just seems to magically disappear short after using it... So if you aren't as mainstream as myself and you haven't tried it yourself, go ahead and try it, i can guarantee you, it's worth it!



Wooooooow. It's Garnier again! But this time it's the Fructose oil repair 3 duo-effect oil (I'm not sure whether it's really this one the link lead you to, but it's the closest one I could find on the world wide web). And I don't really have to say more about it. I have been using it for quite a while and, lets say, it really does what it promises...


Kiwiiiiiiiii. I love them. It's not like with the other fruit. I mean, I always love a good banana, but kiwi is just another level. It still hasn't managed to throw the apple off it's throne but it is close. I love apples so much that words can't even explain it an when I say I love kiwi nearly as much as apples, this really means something :)








Water photography. I know I am not more than an amateur photography addict but... I mean... these pictures aren't too bad, are they? I don't want to sound arrogant but I just really love how they turned out. It is really difficult with all the settings on the camera to pick out the right one to make a good water shot, but I somehow managed to. By the way, the one with the orange and the one with the blue are not just edited to have this color (I haven't edited any of the pictures on this post because I was too lazy (;). I have achieved these colors by putting a colored post-it onto the flash of my camera and, well, let's say it kinda worked out...


Theeeeeeeeeer u goooooo! These were the first and probably also the last favorites of 2016... I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do on an almost daily basis...

Have a nice day and don't forget to smile today ;P



Popular Posts