Time Flies & Lacks of Inspiration

God, oh God, oh God, oh God, where has the time gone? One second it was the first day of summer break and now it's only a single week left until I'll have to suffer in stinky classrooms again...? I actually planned this summer to be very creative and all that sort of stuff but lets see: only two posts in the last two months... :/ I'm sorry, I swear but it just went all by so fast (what could also be due to the fact that I spent a lot of time locked up in my room binge watching Grey's Anatomy knowing it is a complete waste of time). Anyways, one of the reasons why I have not really been posting a lot is because I didn't really have any interesting ideas what to write about because I don't think anyone likes to read my ramblings that most of the time don't even make any sense and that's why I really wanted to make a bit more... structured posts.

I don't want to pressure myself with this blog - when I don't have anything to write about I don't have anything to write about and try not to push myself into writing something I don't want to and since I have had a little bit of a lack of ideas what to write about I just didn't write anything at all. So after a while I realized that I have really not posted much lately and I said to myself: why not even write about how I don't know what to write about? 
I have already have told you that so now I'm just going to tell you what I've done for the last couple of weeks when I have not been blogging.

So. First, I have spend ten days with my family on a northern-German island called "Amrum" which was absolutely beautiful and photographerheart-warming. As a little tip, if you like photographing, go there! The sea is beautiful, there are the most beautiful sunsets every evening and it's just all in all very very beautiful.

After Amrum I was back at home for a bit which was basically being locked up in my room again and watching all the videos I missed whilst being on holiday and not having any time to watch YouTube. After that I went away for another to weeks of holiday at a lake which has been very wonderful, too. Whilst getting a little tanned I read loads - TONS - of books of course including about three Harry Potter books and some others. 

But why would I tell you about all this if I didn't have any pictures to show you?

Yes, you're right, I have of course not forgotten to take my camera with me and here are some of my pictures:












Soooooo, that was it for this time... I hope to catch up with you soon :)


Popular Posts