The One That's Written In Caps

HELLO EVERYBODY! I'M VERY SORRY FOR SCREAMING AT YOU AND I ACTUALLY FEEL PRETTY INTIMIDATED JUST BY SIMPLY LOOKING AT THE SCREEN BECAUSE I'M SO USED TO CAPS MEANING THAT SOMETHING IS SCREAMED OUT LOUD, SO SORRY FOR MAKING THE RUN UP TO CHRISTMAS, WHICH SHOULD BE PEACEFUL AND QUIET THIS LOUD TODAY.I CERTAINLY CHOSE A FONT FOR SO THAT IT'S NOT AS BAD.

ANYWAYS, I'M HERE TODAY TO TALK CHRISTMAS PRESENTS. AS YOU HAVE SEEN IN MY POST IN OCTOBER 2015 ABOUT HOW I'M NOT AT ALL A PINTERESTY PERSON (IN SAID POST I TRIED TO DO SOMETHING I SAW ON PINTEREST TO SEE WHETHER OR NOT A NORMAL-NOT-REALLY-TALENDTED-NOT-SUPER-DUPER-CREATIVE PERSON COULD ALSO DO PINTERESTY THINGS [TO SEE MY CONCLUSION CLICK HERE]) AND WITH NOT BEING PINTERESTY, I'M ALSO ONE OF THE WORST GIFT-GIVERS ON EARTH. I LOVE THE IDEA OF GIVING GIFTS AND JUST GIVING BACK TO EVERYBODY, BUT WHENEVER I'M SUPPOSED TO BRING A GIFT FOR SOMEBODY I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO THINK OF ANYTHING TO GIVE. SERIOUSLY, IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE GIVING THINGS, MY BRAIN JUST ALWAYS BECOMES THIS BLACK HOLE WHEN I TRY TO THINK OF A GOOD OLD PRESENT - NO MATTER WHO IT'S FOR. AND THERE'S CERTAINLY ALSO THE PROBLEM OF MY VERY LIMITED BUDGET.

SO, OVER THE YEARS, SAID INABILITY TO HAVE GOOD GIFT IDEAS HAS BECOME QUITE AN INSECURITY OF MINE AND I SOMETIMES EVEN FEAR BIRTHDAY PARTIES OR PANICK IN THE DAYS LEADING UP TO CHRISTMAS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONE THAT'S UNGRATEFUL AND GIVES THE CRAPPIEST GIFTS. AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE GIVING GIFTS AND I FEEL VERY BAD IF I DON'T GIVE GOOD THINGS TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY - ALL IN ALL, GIFTSHOPPING IS ALWAYS A HUGE EMOTIONAL MESS FOR ME.

ONE SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN THAT I LIKE TO PAIR UP WIHT SOMEBODY AND GIVE A GIFT TOGETHER SO THE RESPONSIBILITY ISN'T ONLY ON ME. ANOTHER SOLUTION DOESN'T REALLY EXIST YET.

JUST SO THIS POST IS NOT ENTIRELY ALL ABOUT ME AND I GET TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU, I CERTAINLY WANT TO GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO YOU. AS UNTYPICAL THIS IS, A FEW SIMPLE GIFT-IDEAS THAT HAVE WORKED VERY WELL FOR ME ARE FOLLOWING RIGHT HERE:

1. POPSICLE CANDLE





THIS IS A PRETTY SMALL GIFT AND BUT FOR SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW TOO WELL, OR IF YOU PLAY SECRET SANTA, THIS IS DEFINITELY A GOFT THAT IS GOING TO BE WELL APPRECIATED. I CERTAINLY MADE THIS MYSELF AFTER I SAY A TUTORIAL VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM (I JUST SEARCHED FOR IT FOR AGES BUT DIDN'T FIND IT AGAIN, SORRY, CREDIT TO WHOEVER MADE THE VIDEO) WHICH WOULDN'T GO OUT OF MY MIND UNTIL I FINALLY DECIDED TO GIVE IT A SHOT AND TRIED IT. I THINK IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS HOW I MADE IT, AND ALL YOU NEED TO RECREATE IT ARE A FEW POPSICLES, GLUE AND BAKING PAPER.

2. PHOTO ALBUM/ AGENDA

SOMETHING VERY EASY BUT PERSONAL AND SENTIMENTAL FOR YOUR FRIENDS IS TO MAKE A PHOTO ALBUM WITH ALL YOUR PICTURES TOGETHER AND A FEW FUNNY QUOTES AND LINES IN IT, OR WHAT I ALSO DID ONCE WAS TO CREATE AN AGENDA WITH LOADS OF PICTURES IN IT SO THE PERSON THAT RECEIVED IT GOT TO SEE A FEW PICTURES EVERY TIME THEY FLIPPED THE PAGE. 


ALSO ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA ARE FUN BAUBLES AND OTHER DECORATIONS, FOOD AND CHOCOLATES OR JUST A NICE GIFT CARD.

WELL, I'LL STOP THE SCREAMING NOW BECAUSE MY HEAD AND EYES STARTED HURTING FROM LOOKING AT IT... I HOPE I GAVE AT LEAST ONE OF YOU A SMIDGE OF AN IDEA AND WILL SEE YOU IN THREE DAYS!

XXX


Popular Posts